Collection of personal information
www.melcarm.com collects personal information from you (name, address, telephone number, email address, etc.) when you complete contact and enquiry forms or send emails to us. Please do not submit your personal information to us if you do not wish us to collect it.
By signing up for any of our newsletters, the user agrees that Melcarm Group may periodically send out newsletters or other information regarding Melcarm Group. The newsletter may be cancelled at any time by following the simple steps outlined in the newsletter message.
Cookies and similar technology
- Remember that you have used the Site before. This allows us to identify the number of unique visitors to different sections of the Site, to make sure we have the capacity for multiple users, and to make sure the Site runs fast enough;
- Store your preferences or your username and password so that you do not need to re-enter them every time you visit the Site;
- Customize elements of the layout and/or content of the different pages on the for you;
- Collect statistical information about how you use the Site so that we can improve the Site’s function;
- Gather information about the Site pages you visit, as well as other information about other websites that you visit, so as to place you in a “market segment”.
This information is only collected in reference to the IP address that you are using, but does include information about the country and city you are in, along with the name of your internet service provider.
Some of the cookies used by our Site are set by us, and some are set by third parties that deliver services (such as interest-based advertising directed at your market segment) on our behalf.
Most web browsers automatically accept cookies but, if you prefer, you can change your browser settings to disable cookies or to notify you each time a new cookie is set.
Visiting www.allaboutcookies.org to learn more about your browser settings and other useful information on cookies.
Please note, however, that by blocking or deleting cookies used on the Site, you may not be able to take full advantage of the Site.
If you continue to use this Site, we will assume that you are happy to receive all cookies and similar technical tools from this Site and reserve the right to amend, remove or add new cookies and similar technical tools at any time.
If you would like to disable and/or prevent any cookies from this Site from being saved in your browser, please follow the links below or consult with your internet browser provider.
If you have any questions about this policy or about our site in general, please contact info[email protected]
For more information on privacy and your rights regarding use of your personal information, visit the Privacy Commissioner of Canada website at www.priv.gc.ca